The Principles for Responsible Investment (“PRI”) is the world’s leading proponent of responsible investment. The PRI works to achieve a sustainable global financial system by encouraging the adoption of six Principles and collaboration on their implementation, by fostering good governance, integrity and accountability and by addressing obstacles to a sustainable financial system that lie within market practices, structures and regulation.
As a signatory to the PRI since 2013, Foresight is required to submit an annual assessment that grades the business’ performance. Therefore, all investment activities must factor in, and remain true to, the following six principles:
- Foresight will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes
- Foresight will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into its ownership policies and practices
- Foresight will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which it invests
- Foresight will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry
- Foresight will work together to enhance its effectiveness in implementing the Principles
- Foresight will each report on its activities and progress towards implementing the Principle
We are pleased to announce the following star-ratings have been awarded to Foresight Group across our various divisions.
You can read our Transparency Report here
For more information, please contact our sustainability team: